The program provides for the provision of knowledge and skills:
- Economic processes and patterns of functioning and development of the financial market, the activities of banks as the dominant financial intermediaries;
- It is focused on deep specialized professional training of modern specialists in the field of finance, banking and insurance, initiative and capable of quick adaptation to modern changes in the financial market and in banking;
- Takes into account modern requirements for solving practical issues;
- Forms foreign specialists with promising new principles of thinking, able to apply existing research methods.
The main focus of the educational program for foreign students who come to study abroad, aimed at well-known provisions and the results of modern scientific research in the field of public and corporate finance, banking, insurance, investment, financial risk management, the practice of applying modern financial instruments and focuses on current specializations, within the framework of which a further professional career is possible.
Specialists, after studying abroad in the field of finance, banking and insurance, are able to manage finances in both the private and public sectors of the economy.
According to the results of labor market research, the services of graduates of the educational and professional program “Finance” are in stable demand in the labor market.
After graduating abroad in Ukraine under the educational program “Finance, Banking and Insurance”, foreign students receive the educational level of higher education: Bachelor
Qualification in a diploma is financial specialist.
After completing education abroad in Ukraine, industry specialists are capable of implementing such professional duties:
- Solve complex specialized tasks and practical problems during professional activities in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
- Diagnose the status of financial systems: public finance, budget and tax systems, finance of business entities, household finance, financial markets, banking system and insurance
- Apply economic and mathematical methods and models to solve financial problems;
- Compose and analyze financial statements;
- Fulfill control functions in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
- Apply knowledge of the legislation in the field of monetary, fiscal regulation and financial market regulation;
- Apply modern information and software to receive and process data in the field of finance, banking and insurance;
- Apply appropriate economic and mathematical methods and models to solve financial problems;
- Apply specialized information systems, modern financial technologies and software products;
- Generate and analyze financial statements and correctly interpret the information received;
- Identify sources and understand the definition methodology and methods for obtaining economic data, collect and analyze the necessary financial information, calculate indicators characterizing the state of financial systems.
Foreign students who came to study abroad in Ukraine, after completing the full course, can borrow the following positions:
- financial director;
- financial analyst;
- head of financial and economic departments;
- financial and investment market research analyst;
- Head of Insurance;
- financier in banks, tax administrations and other state and non-governmental organizations and institutions in government, joint-stock companies, corporations, concerns and other associations;
- financier at the National Bank and commercial banks;
- financier at enterprises of various ownership forms of state institutions;
- director of an enterprise of a financial institution or organization;
- insurance agent.
After graduating abroad in Ukraine, a specialist can work:
- in government agencies and institutions;
- at the Accounts Chamber, Ministry of Finance;
- in local and state government;
- in foreign companies and firms;
- in industrial enterprises;
- in banks, insurance and other financial institutions;
- in small and medium enterprises;
- in control financial authorities;
- in insurance organizations;
- in audit firms.